29 June, 2003

I just experienced my first casualty. I tried to use a dictionary and I commited an error and lost my work. It was my time I guess, my turn. Computers are that way. I wasn't pleased, too pleased with it I will rewrite it again tomorrow. anyhow. I was describing the stupa as it is such a beautiful thing. I want to show it to you.

Life in Bouda continually gets busier and busier. I bought five more books to read. I am teaching two classes, but now I am going to teach my administrator as well. Also I am starting to teach Saturdays - not a holiday here. I didn't realize that. So all my free time has become an illusion. I am ceriously continplating what the best way to spend the month of August, my free month. There is so much I want to get done before next semester - I don't know how best to spend it. I am continplating sitting on a beach in Thailand for the month - studying and surfing or whatever. In Nepal it is the monsoon and not ideal for trekking or studying. I fly out of Bangkok anyhow.

If anyone sees Widge, give him a belly rub and tell him it came from his dad in Nepal. Addie - thank you so much.

No comments: