09 August, 2004

MY HOME DIGITS

I am now John, again, being that I am at home in the south where people don't name their children names like Jonah - John or William or James or any of the names of the disciples is a much safer bet.
So now anyone who knows me as Jonah better call me soon because I will miss it. I'll have an identity crisis or something.
It's not true. I'm moving forward nicely. I'm getting a lot done. It's real exciting actually. Things are going so well. My Dad is great. I had a nice talk with my brother Dibble today. I've been a bit of a hermit - but I've gotten a lot more done than I would have expected.
So I'm still Jonah.

My Digits:
128 Holliday Rd.
Columbia South Carolina
29223
803. 788.5052
my cell is history, for now
don't call too too late - but call, I'm alone out here for god sake....

No comments: