18 January, 2005

I'm back on the ball again.
Feeling much better. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I'll a little to scared to look.
I have been running my heater 24.7 and that has helped my morale. I'm healthy again. I got to hang out with Jamie and Jeremy and talk about Widge.

It is amazing to be this far along. A few big things, but nothing overwhelming. I ordered the part today that I broke right before I left for SC - I was worried about being able to find it.
But it was no problem.

Everything is great. I need to get back out again, as soon as this part comes in.

I'm stoked to head to Missoula. I want to ski. I want to see everyone and play in the snow and have a warm house.
I want to find a home for my car.

but.....
I am gonna look for some temp work, like subbing, or working with at risk youth, something. I have some time before the weather improves and I get out of here.
Maybe..

All in all, my spirits are much improved.

No comments: