11 January, 2005

Quiet days

A bit lonely and down. I have a lingering, mild cold. I am rather lethargic and unmotivated.
Chalk it up to post-vacation blues.
I found out while I was home that there may be a warrent out for my arrest--this never helps! Apparently an old Wyoming ticket I had, which was supposed to be dropped (it was for failing to have proof of insurence, which I mailed to the court), wasn't. Obviously they didn't recieve the letter.
At least my car wasn't impounded at the ferry terminal.

The first few days back were great. I just slept. They were divine.
But now I am trying to do things and I find myself uncomfortable. It is cold; I have the sniffles; my head itches; I need a shave.

The positive news is that Jamie and Jeremy are coming to visit. This has prompted me to clean the boat a bit and do some laundry. This has made me happy. I've run a bunch of easy errands as well.

I'm moving on along.

Also I've had some important dialogue on future plans. Things seem to be falling in place well. Now if I can just fix what I have broke.....

No comments: