12 October, 2005

The New Roomie

 
Last night my new roommate arrived.
We talked late.  Years have gone by since last we saw each other, but if anything, we have grown more alike.  She is taking well to the simple life.
She is a dedicated cleaner - which will be a great boon.  And she likes to cook.  I am excited to be relived of some of my daily duties.   (She also brought two great duffles, which will need a home somewhere.)
 
Work has been great.  Hans has helped me to build an addition on to my bed, also opening some new stowage space.  I also have a few days off to show Genny around and help her adapt to Sausalito.
 
The weather remains nice, though a bit cooler.  Plans are the same.  An early November departure.
No news to speak of, excepting that which has been said.  LIfe is good.  I am looking forward to life with a roomie.

No comments: