06 October, 2005

Work, work, work, work……

 

I work with a man named Hans.  He is a master craftsman.  He builds amazing concrete counter tops and other things.

Together we work on his boat, his girl friends yard (ripped a hedge out with the hitch of his minivan), and we also finished putting in a great big concrete bar for a seafood restaurant.   It was beautiful.

But we work a lot.  I get home late.  It is a great change.   I am tired and happy and busy.  This is the first time in well over a week I have even made it to the library.

 

The only exciting news is that with Hans' impetus I have conceived a wild plan to remodel the cabin of my boat.  

It could be fantastic.  It could not work.   Shortly we shall see.   At the least I am extending the bed to be more comfy.

 

The October weather has far exceeded Aug/Sept thus far.  Blue and sunny.   I am in heaven.  Plus, Hans "forces" me to eat out everyday for lunch.  An Indian buffet you would hardly believe.

Life is Rough, I say!



--
Jonah Manning
General Delivery
Sausalito, CA  94965

Phone - (415) 377.3985
Online Journal - www.freejonah.blogspot.com
Email - bellyofthewhale.gmail.com

No comments: