26 May, 2006

Nuku Hiva

Okay, I have email at last.   I posted some stuff but it isn't in order.  Check it out.  It is long and scrambled, but I tried to get most stuff down though I haven't been spending much time writing--I'm sure you understand.  It is incredible here.  Great people.....everything is green and big.
Soon, like a few days, I'm leaving for the Tuomotos which are a string of atolls between here and Tahiti.  It will be a very challenging sail, underwater reefs, strong currents and potentially odd weather.  I'll be careful.  I'm only going into a couple of them.  My engine is dead so things are more perilous that otherwise.


All is well.  How are things where you are??   I've never been so out of touch.  I have no idea what is happening in the word.  No news.  No nothing for weeks and weeks, months now I guess. 
The boat is fine.  I haven't a complaint in the world.

jonah

No comments: