10 May, 2006

Re: Words (kind of) from Jonah

Woo hoo!  Amazing.  I am so glad to hear.  Thank you for your message relay.  Congratulations to Jonah!  Living a dream...
 
Much love,
Anna
 
On 5/9/06, Jonah Manning <bellyofthewhale@gmail.com> wrote:
Everyone, I hope this email finds you doing well.  This isn't Jonah, it's his little brother, Charles, who by the way can kick jonah's butt in wrestling.  ha-ha.  Ok.  Seriously, Jonah asked me to send everyone an email to let yall know that he is doing well and he is safe.  I'm not certain about his current location; however, he told me he WILL be writing in his blog.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do otherwise.

Cmanning3547@yahoo.com

Best regards,
Charles a.k.a The Hod


--
Jonah Manning
S/V Araby


Online Journal -www.freejonah.blogspot.com
Email - bellyofthewhale.gmail.com

128 Holliday Rd
Columbia, South Carolina, USA

Emergency contact:  
Dibble Manning
phone:  001 - 803 - 787 - 4352  
email:cmann1960@aol.com>
also check addresss in "to" column

No comments: