13 April, 2004

A way-general update to the times

I've been away. Sorry. I've been emeshed. I've started writing the two major term papers that will be due in about a month – both 20+ pages. I love what I am doing. I am starting to formalize my own theory of experience, which I started writing out in journals last summer. I'm getting some good support.

When I'm not writing those or nonfiction, I hang out with Hanna. We dance a good bit which is great fun – eat meals mostly though, all we have time for. Spring is certainly alive now – all my trees are budding light green leaves. I've got my yard table back out of the garage and have been reading quite a bit in the sun. Too bad I can't write out there.

Physically I haven't felt as great as perhaps I should. My tendon strain in my right forearm has never quite righted itself. I've been real tired regardless of heavy sleep. That's how it goes sometimes. I think it is because of all the sunlight. It weighs on me sometimes.

All the same the next month ought to be great: I have two speeches to give; my dad and brother are coming to town; it's spring; I graduate; and my classes and terms are in fine standing.

Yea - ha

* * * * *

What if you slept? And what if in your sleep you dreamed, and what if in your dream you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if when you awoke you had the flower in your hand? Ah. What then?
-Samuel Coleridge

No comments: