23 February, 2005

ALL EXCITED FOR FLEXIBLE COUPLING


At long last!
My driveshaft coupling has finally come—after months.
I can sail! I can sail!! At last. And the weather is so amazing right now. (As I have mentioned innumerable times.) No doubt it will start hailing tomorrow. I’ll go anyhow.

Now, I am tentative to write anything, and then be tied to it, but…..I think I have figured out a personal riddle that has dangled before me, tickled my nostrils, and itched between the shoulder blades.
I’ve been asking questions for months about my diet. I’ve had long term concerns about me sleep habits (excessive) and general health. I think I have found the key.
This key fits in many ways. I have no fridge for one. Lets leave it there and come out with it: I am going to start eating “primarily” raw food. I think I want to continue having a nice warm “cooked” meal in the evenings, but all the rest will be raw fruits and veggies.

Why?

The tests are amazing. The way cooking changes food, destroying the valuable enzymes that are, in ways, more important than calories to health and energy. I don’t know nearly enough to explain more fully, but, for me, it seems like a great direction.
Of course, I do everything in moderation. I’ll never give up Thanksgiving stuffing, icebox cake or the like, but if this diet is as cleansing as it is touted as being then I hope to break through the health and fitness plateau I’ve been on for a few years.
Warm meals are awfully hard to give up, so don’t scoff at me.

I’ll tell you how it goes. Unfortunately I’ve been stockpiling supplies like crazy. I think I may go ahead and eat them now before starting, or starting minimally. I don’t know really, but I feel great about finally finding something to give direction to the chaotic style of my cuisine.

Sailing soon. I just found a used trysail for 15% the price of a new one. Yes!!!!

It means tons that so many came and checked out my blog. Thanks.



PS - if anyone is interested in the nature of the universe, watch "What the BLEEP do we know." It's all mystical. What is really real??? Who knows.
"I am that I am" - Yahwah

No comments: