16 February, 2005

RIDING A WAVE!

After a low--a confusing time with finances, needs, and safety questions (what I need/what I want), I've gotten some great advice that is helping me through.
Also yesterday, as I was really starting to get amped up, I made a phone call that has made my month. I GOT CREW. I got a friend who is willing to go sailing for x amount of time.
This is huge. I really needed someone to come along for a while. Also it is more fun to share with someone. I couldn't be more excited than I am right now. For the first time I can really see the end, about a month away. All the last jobs are beginning and ending. The weather is begging to be sailed in. The time is coming and I can see it. I have been feeling claustrophobic, wanderlust has been nibbling at my heels. Now I know that when the jobs are through, I can actually sail. I won't have to risk doing it alone. I have someone to share with.
I am psyched.

No comments: