07 February, 2005

The Last Ride of the Sundance and other Nonesense

I have so much to tell and no time to tell it.
I've been to Montana. I skied. I danced. I went back to Goldbug Hotsprings.

I met Jack. This is the key really. I will tell more later, but Jack is important.
As I drove home from Jack's in Spokane to Port Townsend the Dancer died, a blown head gasket.
We limped to a town and Jack decided to buy another car, $600 plus the Dancer. That car got us to Tacoma where Jack was picking up a big truck, like a semi. Then the new car, a Hot Rod Lincoln, blew a head gasket. That is two blown head gaskets in two days.
Jack kept losing everything too, and policemen were all around us. We delt with seven police officers in three days - a record for sure.
Now I am sort of working for Jack. Doing what, you might ask?? I don't know. I'm working on it.

I'll give a bit more detail when I have the time. We're leaving for Tacoma to fly a plane he wants to buy.

No comments: