19 September, 2005

Rolling along

Got a job.
Construction.
 
Visited an olf friend from France this weekend.  Went sailing.  Flooded my boat.  (Will be more on this soon.)
But the weather is finally beautiful.  My birthday is tomorrow.
 
I spent all day Sunday cleaning out my boat (because of the flood) and now the bilges are as clean as ever.  It has also helped in some major organizational concerns.
I finally got the solar up and running again.  This is such a relief I can hardly describe.
Though, now I realize that I burned up my starter motor on the Farymann.  It will need to be rebuilt.
It looks like I have crew for my next passage south, which will likely take place early November.
Sunday night I ate one of the best dinners I can remember, the last being the night Wendy took me out to Sushi Hana's.   THis was Indian.  Chicken Tika Masala.  The best damn chai.  Wow it was awesome.  Thanks Kim.  What a day that was.
--
Jonah Manning
General Delivery
Sausalito, CA  94965
(415) 377.3985

www.freejonah.blogspot.com
email - bellyofthewhale.gmail.com

No comments: