30 January, 2009

funny old AT pictures

I just found these shots of me and Widge on Brian's website:
www.brianvaughan.net
Look at old Widge!!!

http://brianvaughan.net/at/bascom.jpg

There are several of these pix. You may have to go to the home page
and then into AT photos to see the rest.


------

My boat is cleaning up! I did the deck today. Looks a whole lot better.

I am enjoying a new sleep cycle. I want to see how long I can keep
it. To sleep at 8:30, and up at 6:30. It is the 6:30 part that i
particularly need. It is cool and fresh out. I need to get back to 6
though...that is just at day break. I've always had trouble waking up
at that hour, that is why I am skeptical I will continue to do it so
easily. So far so good.

And I must say. . . Philippine mangoes are Excellent. I eat one every
day for breakfast. They're not so sinewy as American mangoes I
remember.

I am starting to tell lies. I pretend I have a girlfriend in the
States so I will not be so regularly accosted by women. I say, "I
think one woman is enough," and they seem to appreciate this line very
much.

No comments: